Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

10 Tips for sharing passion in teaching: What drives you as a teacher? | Starr Sackstein, MJE, NBCT

Here we are again at the beginning of another school year.  For my wife and myself teaching is not work it is our life and has been for the last 35 years.  I have learned to work in my craft through the genre of play. Getting paid to play what a concept (I think my spouse is still waiting for me to grow up). 

Well anyway, this evening while checking my Twitter contacts as part of my PLN (Professional Learning Network), I ran across this blog written by Starr Sackstein.  I thought I would share this with you as a way of getting ready for the start of a new school year.  I have posted this link below for you to read.  When you have finished reading the article please respond back to my blog in the comment section below or my FaceBook page (Gregory Davis or Dragoncoach1) I would love to hear what drives you as a teacher!

10 Tips for sharing passion in teaching: What drives you as a teacher? | Starr Sackstein, MJE, NBCT

So, "What drives you as a teacher?"

Have a great and prosperous new year!!

1 comment:

Isa Pinales-Torres said...

Passion is the subject of one of my summer reflections. I don't believe physical education is my true passion. I mean, I still flinch when a ball is thrown my way and the mere thought of having to throw a ball gives me heart palpitations. The essence of teaching-that is my passion. The opportunity to provide experiences where individuals feel love and acceptance; where they practice responsibility and tolerance; where they learn more about themselves, their peers and the world around them. That is my passion.